Discover how to add contacts into BBM by email, PIN, and barcode; begin a conversation; produce a set; send a document; and reveal your BBM contacts that your existing place on BlackBerry Maps.
What’s BlackBerry Messenger?
BBM is similar to text messages, but more instantaneous and with more items you can perform. Believe immediate messaging, but in your own BlackBerry smartphone. It is possible to see who’s available, begin chatting with friends, setup classes, get immediate answers, and share documents–all of this from almost any location.
BBM also outshines texting so it is possible to share lists, pictures, and calendar appointments with some bunch.
1. On the BBM touch display, press the Menu key.
2. Click on Invite Contact.
3. Click Enter a individual’s email address, PIN, or title.
4. If needed, alter the Send Using area and/or Category areas.
5. Click Send.
Notice: The individual might stay in the Pending class until he or she reacts to your invitation.
Want a fast way to bring a buddy to a BBM contact listing? Try scanning the BBM recorder out of their BlackBerry smartphone. Just scan your buddy’s dictionary and barcode! , they’re added to a BlackBerry Messenger contact list.
Find your barcode
1. On the BBM contact list display, press the Menu key and then click on My Profile.
Scan a barcode
1. On the BBM contact list display, press the Menu key and then click on Invite Contact.
2. Click Scan a individual’s barcode, then click Continue.
3. Hold your smartphone in order that each of four corners of the barcode you’re scanning look in your device display. Continue to maintain the smartphone till you hear a beep.
BlackBerry Barcode Generator
Create a first BBM recorder and discuss your data with a fast scan. It is simple to do and you’ll be able to show it off on your Facebook profile.
1. About the BBM contact listing display.
2. Sort your message.
Stay linked with groups of friends, loved ones, or co-workers by producing groups of BBM contacts.
1. Type BBM
2. Type a title to the group.
3. Type a description which individuals will notice when they get the invitation to the category.
4. Change the Group Icon area.
O To stop members from inviting other individuals to the team, change the Allow non-admin members encourage others area to No.
O To stop the group icon in appearing on the Home screen of your BlackBerry device, alter the Show on Home Screen area to No.
It is possible to send documents, photographs, voice notes, and contacts for your BBM contacts (demands BlackBerry Device Software 5.0 or later and might not be accessible for many users).
O To send a photo, click Picture. Click on Camera to shoot a new image, or click on a stored picture. Click Send. If needed, pick a picture size alternative. Click on OK.
O To send a record, click File. Click on a document.
Click on Start to list your message. Click Stop when you’re finished recording. Click Send.
O To send an email a attachment of a contact in the address book, click BlackBerry Contact. Click on a contact.
O To send an email an attachment of a BBM touch, click Messenger Contacts. Click a couple of connections. Click on OK.
A trendy BBM attribute utilizes GPS technology to ship your place to a BBM touch, who will then see where you’re about BlackBerry Maps. (This feature might not be accessible for all users.)
Your contact will then have the ability to understand where you are.